Breaking News Nate Washington on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

For Ruston to get to this step, they may already have something in place with someone else....maybe Amendola, maybe Welker, everything's been very quiet on the Welker front.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Nate was banged up a lot last season and there were times he was week to week as far as being able to play.I think they must realize he is getting older and owed around four million so they figure they can get a better receiver in here thats younger and cheaper.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Why can't I post?

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

5. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Saw the McCormick piece stating that because of Washingtons contract, we would save 3 million if we trade him. Thats a large chunk of money to go after Amendola. And the two put up almost identical stats last year...but Amendola only played 11 games.

6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I like Nate he plays hard and doesn't complain. He always seems to interact with fans and is a good locker room guy. I'll be upset if he leaves. If it is going to happen though hopefully we can snag a 3rd or a 4th and 5th and sign Amendola to a similar or cheaper deal than Nate currently had.

7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Was about to post "Cordelle Patterson at 10?" and then read through the thread and saw it being discussed already. Guess I'm not the only one that's starting to think this could be our strategy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I like Nate, but his production wouldn't be hard to replace ... His leadership would be more difficult to replace

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I would be ok if we trade for a known player. We don't need another got dang 5th round pick that will go to a player who will likely be a failure.

Of all the players I say hang on to, he would be in the top few for sure. The list is very short.

10. xhrr

xhrr Starter

2 WR's in the first round 2 years in a row. I'll flip.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar