Nate Washington is my hero.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've always defended Nate and questioned why everyone hates him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He disappears sometimes. The past two games has shown the heart he has and I dont think anyone will be saying much negative about him for quite some time.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Never hated him, but he did have butterfinger syndrome for a couple of seasons. Could have been who was passing to him before this year though.

He really showed out today IMO...will not be hearing anything negative from me for awhile.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I LOVED the way he defended D. Williams on that facemask call.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Threads like this are created for high-fives. The 70k that attended the game and the millions that watched all thought this. Only one troll is quick enough to start the thread for forum cred.

We should go back old-school with no hi-fives and it-sucks, makes for a more vocal, livelier forum.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If there were no hi fives and no it sucks, then this thread would stay on page 1 for days with everyone wanting to give props to Nate Washington. As it should be.

Instead people will just lamely use the hi-five button. Then when Nate checks the forum on wednesday and this thread is dead... he'll wonder why he can't get any love.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I high fived for the 'go f' yourself Palmer' line.:)

8. AalexG

AalexG Camp Fodder

So did I :yes: He definitely showed some heart today. Him and Britt will be some weapons together next year.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Interesting fact: Nate Washington currently leads the NFL in third down receptions. This guy has REALLY come around this year and turned into a legit offensive playmaker and team leader. Here's to you, Nate Washington!

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I personally got a bit tired of seeing him drop TD passes in '09. He often got behind the defense then let a ball slip through his fingers.

That was then, this is now. Nate Washington has been the best Titan player on offense this year. Boy am I excited for Britt CJ Locker and Washington in 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar