Nate Washington is my hero.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Loss or not- this guy showed more heart than I've seen anyone on our team show in years. Kudos to Nate.

It sucks that 2 dumb calls ruined what should have gotten him the game ball today.

Go f yourself, Palmer.

• High Five High Five x 25
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

if Chris Palmer is still out OC next year, I'm gonna become a Faguars Fan

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chris Johnson deserves some credit for dragging him off the field. Without that we get a 10 second run off and the game is over without the tries in the endzone.

• High Five High Five x 16
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Washington took 3 HARD consecutive hits on that catch. I've always liked him. Think if I grab a jersey, it'll be #85.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

thats what I said in the other thread. IMO redemption for not getting the first down on the previous drive.

Amazing football IQ.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Our guys played smart, dedicated football today. Its a shame a few bone head play calls cost us this game.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chris Johnson might get credit for carrying him off if CJ wasn't one of the main 3 reasons we lost by that stupid "pull up" to get decked by a DB when he could have easily gotten the first down.

8. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

That was just a complete, all around...incredible effort. Washington on almost scoring, then surviving the spike and CJ getting him off the field.

If the refs call the last play like they did the entire game, we have one more shot at the EZ.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he was also one of the main reasons we were in the game with that 4th down carry on that play that was blown up by the saints

10. MrCampbell34

MrCampbell34 Starter

As I said in the other thread, that was CJ's most impressive carry of the day.

• High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar