Nashville Skyline

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by stump1000, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Don't worry, it doesn't shut down at 10. There are plenty of crackheads strolling downtown at night. Lots of company.

:gag:

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't know where you guys live, but Nashville doesn't shut down at 10pm. Downtown or Midtown.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I've moved around the country several times and always take my family with me. I could understand why Douches might not want to go with him however...lol

4. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

wonderful, exactly the crowd I want to mingle with :grrhee:

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Deuce is full of it about Nashville shutting down at 10. My 23 yr old daughter had an active social life here before moving to Boston recently...constantly staying out past 10. Went to hear music, not country, all the time...in fact rolling stone mag named Nashville as the best music town in the country.

6. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

thats more like it, hope to take a trip over in a couple years :D

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Douche is a good at trolling....and lying...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I've made this callout plenty of times and have received very litte help:

What is there to do outside of bars and country music in nashville past 10? And where does everyone hide- because they're not outside.

I've been hanging out in downtown Nashville for the past 3 months nightly... and it's a very dull scene.

And taking my family with me?... I doubt the ex wife just wants to up and move wherever I go. You guys have some fantasy island forms of thinking.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Once again- I don't hate it here. So why would I separate kids from their mom? Contrary to how I act here- I'm not half that selfish.

How am I whining about it??... I say it's dull. It is. I say the people are conservative. They are. In what bit of that does it scream "I HATE THIS PLACE!!"??

And if Nashville is your dream city- great. Really depressing, but good for you. You probably like simplicity. Wouldn't surprise me.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar