Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nashville Predators playoffs thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by nickmsmith, Apr 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    All I've heard is Detroit or Pissburgh for Suter, but who knows.

It's pretty much 100% that he's gone because he would've re-signed here already if he planned on staying.
    • Staff / Moderator

Preditan Ambition is priceless

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10
    Suter want's to play for Nashville, he is just worried that we aren't going to make any moves to improve our offense, to make a serious run at the cup.

However, some team out there is going to throw a ridiculous amount of money at him, and he's going bite and take it. It will be a team that no one even expected. If he does sign with another team, he is going to be exposed. It's easy to look good when you play next to the best defenseman in the NHL.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    It's going to hurt losing Suter. I hope we make every effort to match the offer.
    • Staff / Moderator

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10
    It would hurt. Poile said he thinks suter is going to re-sign with Nashville, which is why he wasn't trying to trade him before July 1st. Hopefuly he's right.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $38
    tootoo to the red wings.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    damn that sucks!
    • Staff / Moderator

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10
    Poile is under major pressure right now. Weber declined arbitration, meaning any team can give Weber an offer sheet. If the preds don't match whatever offer is being thrown at him, we lose Weber.

Knowing that, Poile will probably match anything that is thrown at him. Hopefully, though, Poile can get Weber to sign a long-term deal before it gets to that point. If not, trade him for a couple top-6 forwards and 1st round picks.

Best case scenario is, Weber signs long-term, and the other Ryan, Ryan Ellis, plays next to Weber this season, and learns from Weber.
  3. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,887
    lol preds losing everyone.. domino style

oh well.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v4jGSvxCRp4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    Tootoo isn't that good.

But it does seem like we're losing everyone. The loss of Suter definitely hurts, but look at the bright side... We saved A LOT of money.

It sucks though because with Suter, I'd consider the Preds a top 5 team. Now, I wouldn't expect more than a 7 or 8 seed this season.