Nashville Manliest city in the USA ... NYC (# 50 out of 50)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daves not here, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Jesse's posts are in 100% troll mode but mine is the one that gets censored?

2. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jessestylex
    only whimps get depressed.

Quote:
    Im better than that.

Quote:
    anyone who says they are depressed needs a good kick in the pants

Quote:
    Doctors and medicine companies that feed the word full of BS to make money need a good kick in the pants also.

Quote:
    i guess im just super human.

Quote:
    i dont get excited over insificant things.

Come on guys! Lets's give the kid a hug!:icon_spin

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We? Please don't claim that you're a Nurse Practitioner when you've misspelled your occupation over and over again on this forum. And you're completely clueless about the practice to even begin acting anyway.

p.s. Vanderbilt isn't the only school in middle tn that you're able to become a nurse practitioner in. There's a much cheaper option right up the street.
    Things like this make me doubt your entire persona.

And your best example of an NP's individual practice was working in a pharmacy at Krogers? Seriously? An NP can run an entire family practice with no doctor present if they know a simple workaround.

But I was speaking on the typical NP earlier. Either way. You should probably stop talking about it.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

First of all, you can get your MSN at any college or university that has a nursing program. I mentioned Vanderbilt because that is the only school that I can speak of on a personal basis. Nurse practitioner is a name coined when the scope of practice was expanded. Most sign their orders and notes with A.P.R.N. (advanced practice registered nurse). By the by, I could give a rat's *** what you think of my persona, this is the first time I've even noticed you and that's only because you're humping my leg.

Kroger pharmacy? What are you talking about? The Kroger Little Clinic is a clinic. It is the equivalent of a family practice. RNs who wish to pursure family practice can focus their studies on that setting and be licensed as FNP, or family nurse practitioners.

I can go all day, toe to toe on illnesses and diagnoses. What is advised per the PDR and what is actually done in a clinical setting. As a matter of fact, since you know so much, we can have a debate in the live chat room about exactly what a NP does. Time and place. No more of this posting mess, let's go live, font to font, quick answers, with no time to look things up, and see who is left standing. You don't want it cause I will kick your *** in a live debate:wack: You don't know nothing about me, boy. Don't come with no b.s. making some excuse to back out of a live debate about the health care industry. You scared. You a little b***h if you back out. Time and place. Leave me a PM to let me know the time of the debate and I'm there. Bring it. Get down or lay down. You done opened up the gates fool. Bring it, live debate. What? What? What you got now? Huh? What?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I feel like I am on 'The View'.

6. The Mrs

He effed with me first. I left that fool a message over on GoChat. He don't want it. He scared like a little b***h. He probably somewhere trying to get some milk from his Mama.:grrhee:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Whatever...I have the Halloween song stuck in my head.

8. The Mrs

Besides, I hate The View ever since they got rid of Debbie Matenoupoulos(is that how you spell it?) Barbara Walters felt that she was too dumb. So, anyway, I think it's more like Maury Povitch or Jerry Springer. I got ghetto like tendencies, so I'm likely to punch him in the throat and start throwing chairs.

9. The Mrs

So, it's time for my nap. I just exercised this morning, took a shower, now I need to go back to sleep! I just know that when I wake up, Deuce Lame will have sent me a PM about the time and place for our debate. Nah, I know he will come up with some lame excuse to avoid the live debate.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is my view of the view

<table width="400" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td height="273" valign="top"><embed src="http://www.tubearoo.com/player/spiked_player.swf?file=http://www.tubearoo.com/videocodes/48945/data.xml&auto_play=false" quality="high" scale="noscale" bgcolor="#000000" width="100%" height="100%" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></td></tr></table>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar