Nashville Kats

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Has anyone seen them play yet?

I watched their game eariler and theres some former Titans on there team.

Anyone remember Dan Alexander?

He had 5 TDS!

I dont remember him being so huge.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

We go to Kats games. Alexander's been a bright spot, and starting Smoker yesterday seemed to shake things up.

Other Kats who spent time with the Titans are Aaron McConnell, Alonzo Nix, Keon Raymond, Jason Witzcak, Joe Minucci, and O. J. Small.

And remember Jason Gesser? He was the back-up QB and holder for the Blaze yesterday.

EDIT: I thought of a few more (although not former Titans). Mike Vrabel was there the week we played Columbus (I think he went to Ohio State?), and Ron Jaworski and John Elway usually attend when we play their teams. There are almost always a few current Titans in the section next to us.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm guessing there was a Nigel sighting at the GEC that night.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nigel was Gesser's personal towel boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar