NASCAR is gay....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this shouldnt even be in other sports, considering it isnt a sport, mods move this to, the lounge plz!

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude, why do you care if other people like NASCAR?

3. Could be a die hard F1 fan, I know they hate NASCAR...

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man Hemmingway had a real ***** of a run in his life -

Then, his legendary bad luck struck once again; on a safari, he was seriously injured in two successive plane crashes; he sprained his right shoulder, arm, and left leg, had a grave concussion, temporarily lost vision in his left eye and the hearing in his left ear, suffered paralysis of the sphincter, a crushed vertebra, ruptured liver, spleen and kidney, and first degree burns on his face, arms, and leg. Some American newspapers mistakenly published his obituary, thinking he had been killed. [1]

As if this were not enough, he was badly injured one month later in a bushfire accident, which left him with second degree burns on his legs, front torso, lips, left hand and right forearm. The pain left him in prolonged anguish, and he was unable to travel to Stockholm to accept his Nobel Prize.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm getting kind of tired of people calling stuff "gay" in a derogatory manner.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah... it stopped being funny when I was like ten.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I still use it...............and no I'm not gay................anyway NASCAR does suck IMO.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe this line starts all modern Westerns these days.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar