Name Some Changes This Team Needs To Make To Stay Competitive

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats not how I heard it.

I heard Munchak basically say Turner isn't playing great but this week isn't the time to switch centers.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

All these are great. Britt needs to be "dropped" to 3rd on the depth chart. Play someone that will catch the ball!

3. JCBRAVE

Id drop him to 5th after this last game, his head is all messed up.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well to be fair I didn't even hear it. But I've seen several posts from Wyatt & Co. on Twitter saying "Munch said Turner has been solid and isn't the problem".

I really don't know how else to interpret that? But it is just one line.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#8 is big for me. Way too much tied up in the likes of Chris Johnson, Kamerion Wimbley, Craig Stevens, and David Stewart for the production we're getting out of them. Use the money saved on keeping Verner, Pollard, and Pito - plus additional free agents.

#9: Invent a time machine to go back and listen to xpmar9x draft advice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He was 3rd on the depth chart yesterday and still managed to screw us over. So we need to go further than just that.

Like I said in the gameday thread, I don't think he even needs to be on the field other than to give another receiver a breather. And even then we should actively avoid throwing the ball his way.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we can't even run the ball on his side because he will cause a holding penalty on the db

8. JCBRAVE

No youre right, he's backing Turner, but its the same tone he said they wouldn't rush to activate Rusty.

Im reading between the lines some, but I nailed it last week when they were talking QB's.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It would probably be rest if he just ran a go route every time he was in as the game and took his DB with him. That way the real football players could do their job and try to make a play free from his shenanigans.

Of course he'd probably find a way to draw a flag even running a straight line.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Also if Bironas doesn't start doing better we might be seeing a new FG kicker somewhere down the line.Its getting to the point where he is missing the easy kicks at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar