Myspace Layouts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I've been looking for Myspace page layouts for a while now and I can't seem to find any that I like. All of the Titans layouts are garbage and that's basically what I'm looking for. I've also been looking around for Nike, Under Armour or Adidas layouts. Does anyone know of a good site for layouts? Do any of you know how to make these? Thanks..

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

pop "Fear The D" a visitor message or pm. I know he can help.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Thanks for the tip man..

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

:)

I got the good stuff hahhaa

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Here's a screen shot of what I am using now. Crossed out some stuff... haha. Don't need to be tellin people my life. lol

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2688/49436439vu5.jpg

I could do you one exactly like that with a diff player if you want.

The red boxes at the top.. under the Titans and Bengals pic is where you would put all your about me and stuff. Same goes for the pic you can edit that too. It's a normal layout just looks like a div.

So yeah if you want anything just post in here. If you look in your friends list you might just see that default pic :)

haha

there is also a bunch here

http://www.freeweblayouts.net/go.php?q=vince+young&id=search&Submit=Search!

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Could you make me one with a different pic of CJ?

I knew the page looked familiar haha..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar