Myron Rolle returning to Oxford in June

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Only one comment to this....anyone who chooses to attend a rookie minicamp as a 6th round draft pick over completing his degree program at Oxford would be considered (by me anyway) to be a complete moron. Give the guy a break here...

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

He is a Rhodes Scholar. Jesus Freak Tim Tevo get's drafted and this guy slips to the 5th round or whatever because he is not dedicated??? Look at the probability of making it in football. Of course the right decisions is to get a degree from Oxford....didn't Bill Clinton go to Oxford?

I hope he becomes an all pro, hall of famer, and then becomes a neurosurgeon so he can do brain surgery on the tards who didn't draft him because he wasn't dedicated to football.

The guy is a great example for black kids. Beyond that, smart people play better football, are better soldiers and are better at everything. I was so stoked that we got this guy. Maybe he can be a good example to the rest of our players. Go Myron Rolle!

I, for one, am proud you are a Titan.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar