Myron Rolle article

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?id=5142229

Interesting read.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Interesting indeed.

That's cold right there... the Bucs don't really have the right to ask that kind of question anyways.

I don't care what the other 31 teams think. Rolle is going to be a good player in the NFL. He won't be an Ed Reed or Polamalu kind of guy, but he'll be good. Not a doubt in my mind.

With the last pick in the 6th round, he is, no doubt, a steal.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah, I enjoyed it. The comments are pretty stupid (basically calling him slow over and over again).

I don't get why everyone think he's so slow. He ran a 4.52. Yeah, it's not Ed Reed but I guarantee he's faster than Hope. Eric Berry ran a 4.47... Plus, his 3 cone drill and short shuttle were faster than any other safeties, not to mention, most of the other positions as well.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

after 4 years at fsu- i will now get to read more articles on him now thats hes a titan talking about his academic abilities and rhodes scholarship. All I really want is for people to stop talking about him and let him just sink or swim off of his football abilities and see if he can finally live up to the hype of being the overall number one recruit in the nation, with a pro coaching staff im hopeful he can.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I want the guy to succeed as a Titan, but whatever he does in life, he has my respect.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

100%...

the brain is far superior to the body...impressed. i really hope this guy is good for us, seems like a guy i want on my team

7. reo

reo Starter

8. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I'm stoked that we got Rolle in the 6th. If he plays up to number one recruit billing; he could make up for a mediocre draft the rest of the way through. (I like the Williams pick too though)

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You gotta love this guy. I find it f...in' ridiculous that anyone would compare his interviewing for a Rhodes Scholarship to failing a drug test. GTFOH!

I'd love to see him take over Hope's spot at some point. I'm gonna be rooting for this guy to succeed both on and off the field though. He might flop and never make it in the league but at least he has a d@mn good backup plan to fall back on which is better than most NFL players can say.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't think he'll be more than a special teamer throughout his career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar