My visit to titans game

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by DeePee, May 27, 2016.

1. DeePee

DeePee Special Teams Standout

I know when I go to football (soccer) games over here it has the potential to get a bit "lively" with a minority of those going to games. I was hoping going to a football game in the states would be different to that. OK, the kilts back on! I reckon a titons top and a kilt will look awesome.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. DeePee

That's an interesting question with a disappointing answer I'm afraid. They started showing football in the uk when I was 14. Living in the highlands of Scotland makes choosing a team to follow a very random and arbitrary kind of thing. I was more a fan of the game than a team really. That said I did choose a team and "gulp" it wasn't the oilers. I do however remember enjoying watching warren moon play. So why am I on the Titans board? Well if I was going to visit anywhere in the states it would be the south and in particular Tennessee. I'm getting that opportunity so to miss out on seeing a game in the states is not an option. I'm on here just to get an idea on how to get the best out of my visit and hopefully make a few acquaintances to make going to the game more enjoyable. I could have made up some nonsense story about following the team from the oiler days but my honest nature has made me confess all. Damn you for asking that question. :clap:
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

DeePee is the white version of DeeT.
  4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 They may have the Coin, but I have the Quan. Tip Jar Donor

My family line is Scott-Irish. I looked into a kilt once, but I was going through a phase where I was all about learning about our history.
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. DeePee

Dee T? Who dat?
  6. Dee

Dee Starter

I'm Scottish also
    • LOL LOL x 5
  7. DeePee

Excellent. Nice to meet another Scot on here.
  8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #SellTheTeam

Ah, well if you can survive a soccer game over there then a football game over here should be a piece of cake. The roughest fans we have over here are from the east coast for the most part. Giants, Jets, Philly, Patriots, etc..
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer Tip Jar Donor

He's your black doppleganger
  10. DeePee

Ah well, this is all very cryptic but fair enough. Thanks for all of the responses. I now have a better feel for the day and hopefully will get a meet up with some of you at the browns game. Cheers.