My Top 10 Favorite Beers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Sep 4, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Heineken was my first beer when I was 14 or 15... It sucked so bad it made me hate beer until I was about 20.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Hahaha I think everyone's first beer screwed up their ish pretty bad. Everything kinda takes time to acquire the taste for. I hated Heineken the first time I tried it in a bottle. Tried it on a tap and was like... Damn pretty good. But still pretty low on the list. I'm a wheat beer fan mostly.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yuengling is my main beer. 5 dollar keg beer is always nice, just threw a kegger a couple weeks ago actually. I like most of the Sam Adams beers, Blue Moon, Shock Top, and Landshark is about all I drink.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Sam Adams' Winter is about all I like from them.

PBR isn't that bad for what it is. I've only had it once, but wasn't as bad as I expected.
  5. 520

520 Starter

I was a miller guy...then I tried shock top...which isn't incredibly expensive, but it gets there once you realize you can drink 3 in like 5 minutes since its so bomb. shock top and blue moon is pretty much all I drink now, unless im broke and need a 32 of the high life haha 1.70 at walmart!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

hold up

I called you a hipster a few months ago and NOW you are actually taking up for, literally, goat piss in a can?

Jesus christ.
  7. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

I've been stuck on Milwaukee Brewing companies Louies Demise. Or water st brewery's Bavarian Weiss. If I go cheap I'll go a Miller product. But there are plenty of great local micro brews around the greater Milwaukee area. Its a great place for a beer fan!
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I used to really enjoy Fat Tire, and recently it has had a strong alcohol taste to it. I bought the pumpkin beer just this last week and am struggling to make it through and I love pumpkin brews. Probably the last brand of New Belgium I will purchase.

Also, how has no one mentioned New Castle yet? Excellent beer.
  9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

BOOM!!!!

[​IMG]

--

I had a really good Scottish friend, you know guys who live for alcohol, especially beer and whiskey. Anyway, when he moved away after many years of living here, he stated the following, word for word:
    I'm not saying this is the best beer in the world, but we spent our childhood drinking it and the beer you drink the most is often the one you like the most. I've been all over the world and tried beer from everywhere (including breweries and microbreweries around the way) and still, Stella is my favorite.

Egyptian beaches and Stella, my goodness, thats whats up....
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Those of you who like the wheat beer should try Kronenbourg Blanc. Stuff is like candy. And really cool bottles too.

[​IMG]