My Thoughts Heading In

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

your mom is conjecture

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Well I said it so I must have said so.

3. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I have to much money invested in Titans gear to jump ship now and start over with another team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If this even makes sense...

For one, I'll never jump ship. If I haven't yet, I won't ever haha.

If we go 8-8, sadly I think that is headed in the right direction.. Any time you improve on your win total, well, you're doing just that, improving. However, I still think 8-8 should result in Munchak and his staff (perhaps minus Gregg Williams and/or Loggains depending on the D & O respectively) being canned.

8-8 would mean in 3 years, Munchak hasn't achieved better than
    mediocrity. That's not acceptable. 3 seasons should be enough to turn it around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I have to question your ability to read and comprehend. Didn't I clearly say I'm not even a huge fan? Have I ever said he's a good coach? No, no I haven't. He's a hall of famer, so he knows about football. And he hasn't had a fair shot to develop a team and implement anything.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

We could go 3-13 and Locker gets another year. Everyone else doesn't, but you simply don't cut top 10 picks after 3 seasons.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

at least as long as their name is not Jamarcus Russell

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Even he got 4 years and Locker has never looked as bad as he did. He was 300 lbs in his 4th season

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No need to question my reading and comprehension there, ole buddy..

You went flipping off at the mouth with your rant on why Munch needs more time and then your final words to your rant was, "Christ, he is a hall of famer"

So what I comprehended to that is, that eventually he will be a good coach because he is a Hall of Famer. Why else would you would bring up that he is a Hall of Fame player? And just because he's a Hall of Famer, it doesn't mean he knows about coaching. So, I guess we should give him more time because he made it to the Hall of Fame, right?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

People forget that Munchak is actually under a 4 year deal. This was revealed towards the end of last season.

If we go 8-8 and actually look competitive (no more than two blowouts), he will keep his job and get that final year to make the playoffs or GTFO.

I think the same can be said for Locker as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar