Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

My Thoughts Heading In

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,738
    your mom is conjecture
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,178
    Well I said it so I must have said so.
  3. NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $95
    I have to much money invested in Titans gear to jump ship now and start over with another team.
    GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,077
    If this even makes sense...

For one, I'll never jump ship. If I haven't yet, I won't ever haha.

If we go 8-8, sadly I think that is headed in the right direction.. Any time you improve on your win total, well, you're doing just that, improving. However, I still think 8-8 should result in Munchak and his staff (perhaps minus Gregg Williams and/or Loggains depending on the D & O respectively) being canned.

8-8 would mean in 3 years, Munchak hasn't achieved better than
    mediocrity. That's not acceptable. 3 seasons should be enough to turn it around.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I have to question your ability to read and comprehend. Didn't I clearly say I'm not even a huge fan? Have I ever said he's a good coach? No, no I haven't. He's a hall of famer, so he knows about football. And he hasn't had a fair shot to develop a team and implement anything.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    We could go 3-13 and Locker gets another year. Everyone else doesn't, but you simply don't cut top 10 picks after 3 seasons.
    titan520 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,516
    at least as long as their name is not Jamarcus Russell
  7. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Even he got 4 years and Locker has never looked as bad as he did. He was 300 lbs in his 4th season
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

No need to question my reading and comprehension there, ole buddy..

You went flipping off at the mouth with your rant on why Munch needs more time and then your final words to your rant was, "Christ, he is a hall of famer"

So what I comprehended to that is, that eventually he will be a good coach because he is a Hall of Famer. Why else would you would bring up that he is a Hall of Fame player? And just because he's a Hall of Famer, it doesn't mean he knows about coaching. So, I guess we should give him more time because he made it to the Hall of Fame, right?
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,095
    People forget that Munchak is actually under a 4 year deal. This was revealed towards the end of last season.

If we go 8-8 and actually look competitive (no more than two blowouts), he will keep his job and get that final year to make the playoffs or GTFO.

I think the same can be said for Locker as well.
    GoT high fives this.