My Rant On Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thepoonerboy, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Great. Let them have him!!

At least that way we'd always be within field goal range of beating them and know there's never a lead we couldnt come back from to beat them.

I'd LOVE for a division rival to have Fisher as a coach. Instead we have guys that actually coach to WIN games.

2. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Holy s**t, Duece actually posted something I can get behind 100% for a change !!! Yikes, must mean Armageddon is fast approaching !!!

3. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

So you'ld rather be stuck with Leinart and KC right now as your 2 guys? Fish really would be killin it with those two...

4. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Please call the nashville newspapers to post something about firing fisher. Hold signs at the game or practice that say HEY BUD FIRE FISHER. i wish i was in nashville to do so. Please titan fans go out and lets get the word out to fire fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

That's why I'm posting so much on the board right now. I'm in Chicago otherwise I'd be out campaigning. The guy sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

7. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

I literally laughed out loud when I read this...

Unfortunately because it is 100% true.

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

They can have him. At least we know we can win 2 games. Fisher is garbage and needs to go. Bud do the right thing Monday morning.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'm no fan of VY, but if we had to keep VY and fire Fisher I'd be all for it. As long as the coaching staff is gutted I'll hang with VY longer I just cannot stand Fisher/Cecil all of them. Gruden may be our man, he's a QB mentor and a pretty damn good coach and still pretty young. I'd be happy as a clam if we can nab Gruden and let him work with VY, anything to be rid of Fisher.

10. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Hey Bud hire Mack Brown. He knows how to coach Vince. His tought: Let Vince be Vince...don't try to change him into a pocket passer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar