My Rant On Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thepoonerboy, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

I’ve finally had it up to my neck with Fisher. I have stood by him for the longest as he has coached our teams to mediocre seasons. I was one of the few fans who were blinded by the hype of him being a stellar coach that I actually believed it.

It hurts me to say this but we CAN NOT get rid of Vince Young at this point in his career. He has improved greatly since coming into this league and you can not deny that. We need to get a coach into Nashville who will take this team higher then a super bowl loss in 17 years of being here. I don’t care who he is as long as he knows what he is doing, and provide a great coaching staff to teach our players that FISHERBALL isn’t the way to win in the NFL. I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this and I know that but its how I feel.

I’ve loved this team since I was a kid and I have drunk the Fisher Kool-Aid long enough. I want a new flavor, and that flavor is CHANGE. Bring in someone who will light fire under this team’s . People say this incident shows how immature Vince is, I say no. It shows he is not COMPLACENT WITH MEDIOCRE FINISHES AND HE WANTS TO WIN. He stood up to Fisher and I give him all the credit for that and if something happens and he ends up being let go by this team, I will lose a lot of faith in Bud Adams decision making.

It was time for Fulmer to go in Knoxville, and its time for Fisher to say his goodbyes.

Sorry if this was long but I am frustrated right now and I needed to vent a little bit.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Enter button broken on your keyboard?

3. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

I’ve finally had it up to my neck with Fisher. I have stood by him for the longest as he has coached our teams to mediocre seasons. I was one of the few fans who were blinded by the hype of him being a stellar coach that I actually believed it.

It hurts me to say this but we CAN NOT get rid of Vince Young at this point in his career. He has improved greatly since coming into this league and you can not deny that. We need to get a coach into Nashville who will take this team higher then a super bowl loss in 17 years of being here. I don’t care who he is as long as he knows what he is doing, and provide a great coaching staff to teach our players that FISHERBALL isn’t the way to win in the NFL. I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this and I know that but its how I feel.

I’ve loved this team since I was a kid and I have drunk the Fisher Kool-Aid long enough. I want a new flavor, and that flavor is CHANGE. Bring in someone who will light fire under this team’s . People say this incident shows how immature Vince is, I say no. It shows he is not COMPLACENT WITH MEDIOCRE FINISHES AND HE WANTS TO WIN. He stood up to Fisher and I give him all the credit for that and if something happens and he ends up being let go by this team, I will lose a lot of faith in Bud Adams decision making.

It was time for Fulmer to go in Knoxville, and its time for Fisher to say his goodbyes.

Sorry if this was long but I am frustrated right now and I needed to vent a little bit.

fixed

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. drs23

drs23 Camp Fodder

One of them will be gone. Which one? I'm thinking Vinny.:cool:

5. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

VY has been improving. He is immature as well, but i think that Fisher brings out the worst in VY with his incompetence and clear favoritism of Kerry Collins. Ever since VY has been here, hes been throwing to the likes of justin gage, courtney roby, roydell williams, nate washington. When fisher gets a good WR on the team, he rides the bench until he is forced to play him. When fisher picks up moss, he gets 0 targets.

someone will not be on the team next year. Those two cannot co-exist. I wouldnt mind giving VY another shot with someone that actually knows how to do something besides run 30 times a game, and actually shows respect towards his players. I think Fisher might be gone next year just cuz Bud adams cant let go of VY.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thank you.

Fisher must know he is done at the end of the year.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

..they can have him..it'd be nice to face predictable offenses for once.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TNTitan277

TNTitan277 Camp Fodder

I like Fisher, sorry guys...I blame Bud for not listening to Fisher. Period

10. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

sorry was just going with it and didnt realize lol..thanks for fixing it for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar