My predictions for the 2013 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Come now. It did say 2013 Predictions, NOT 2014. Clearly an old thread, plus after you read the first post, you read about teams we JUST played who we arent playing next year like say Seattle.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The avatar thing became a response to his constant topic making and general annoying, troll-ish attitude. Now it's kind of a goTitans meme.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JimmyTitan

JimmyTitan Starter

I did my homework though and got an avatar. I hope that helps to all of those who care. Nicely put NewHorizons.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. NewHorizans

Guess I am glad I met TitansJeff in person and know where they tailgate. Will be harder to ban me if I can show up and secretly throw stuff into the food HAHAHA Evil Laugh! :lol:
    :stirpot: :popcorn: :puke:

5. NewHorizans

Flattery will always get you High-Fives kind sir

6. NewHorizans

After reading this thread, I am tempted to........dare I say it........REMOVE MY AVATAR!!!
    I wonder if you are still required to have an Avatar if you are also a Tip Jar Donor? Would be weird wouldnt it.

But alas I cannot remove it because well. I like having Titans Avatars with my Vapor Gloves!! LOL. HEY that reminds me. Someone needs to create a Smiley Face that is holding up two gloves to make the Titans system. Its not just the Titans too. All teams have fans who own the gloves and wear them to the games.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know if I have commented on this yet, but I am at a loss for words. How did they make it as long as they did?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm sad I wasn't apart of this thread.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You ever use those gloves for catching? I have a pair and those bad boys are awsome! NFL receivers should never be dropping balls with those bad boys on.

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I don't want to re-tread this thread to find out, so somebody tell me:

Is this the thread where Grandmajesty's friend aka alter ego aka split personality aka 2nd account showed up to argue with himself, aka Grandmajesty?

If you can follow that?

After that happened I came to the conclusion Grandmajesty was indeed a crazy person and it was time to stop making fun of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar