My predictions for the 2013 season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandMajesty1

GrandMajesty1 Special Teams Standout

And now my forecast.....:tj:

The Titans will start to season 0-2, with close and competitive losses to both Pittsburgh and Houston. However, Jake Locker and the defense will start to come together on a three game winning streak against San Diego, NYJ and KC. We will finally destroy Phillip Rivers, sacking him five times in the game. We will hit a two game skid against Seattle and San Francisco, losing in overtime against the 49ers in Nashville. Going 3-4 into our bye week, we will return to action and beat Jeff Fisher in another close game. We will then destroy Jacksonville and have a return to glory night against the Colts on Thursday Night Football. We will then head into Oakland and beat the Raiders 27-17 and arrive at 7-4 come Thanksgiving time. We will lose to the Colts in Indianapolis by 10 points and get blown out by Denver 35-17 which will make the Titans 7-6. We will then beat Arizona 30-28, with Chris Johnson having one of his best games of the year. After taking care of Jacksonville again, we will be sitting at 9-6 with a home game against Houston (which will be on NBC's national television lineup as the primetime game for the final spot for the AFC Wild Card, much like the last game of the 2007 against the Colts when Kerry Collins led the Titans against a Manning-less Colts team 16-10.

The Titans may finish the season 10-6 or 9-7, depending on this BIG Sunday Night finale game which I will not reveal until the week of the game.

I know, I know, you can all thank me later and sing my praises, but first the good and bad news.

THE GOOD: Chris Johnson will have the second best year of his career, with Shonn Greene rushing for 737 yards and 8 touchdowns as our complimentary back. Jake Locker will pass for over 3000 yards, 16 TD's to 14 INT's and rush for over 400 yards. Our offensive line will register the fewest sacks given up in the entire league. Jurrell Casey goes to his first Pro Bowl with Akeem Ayers, Chance Warmack and a Kendal Wright as a reserve. Ryan Fitzpatrick and Moise Fokou prove to be season saving veteran signings.

THE BAD: The defense still gives up big plays and yards allowed, finished 25th in the entire league. The offense continues to struggle through periods of the season, kept alive by the running game. Jake Locker, Colin McCarthy, Sammie Hill and Zach Brown have moderate to serious injuries, some finishing on the IR. Delaine Walker will prove to be a quiet player, almost not warranting his signing. Derrick Morgan starts hot, but also injures himself again, sidelining him for a number of weeks. Kamerion Wimbley has his final season in a Titans uniform, registering only 3 sacks. Jerry Grey is finally fired and replaced by Gregg Williams with talks of Dowell Loggains on the hot seat.

I will wait to tell my people what will and will not happen during Week 17 before the final game:

HIS MAJESTY HAS SPOKEN, YOU MAY ALL RISE AGAIN!!! :cigar:

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Get a Muthaflunkin' avatar then

• High Five High Five x 14
  3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

What in the..

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

tl;dr

And you really need to get an avatar

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I miss that guy with the 'king scthick'

that could be some funny stuff

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Your ALL CAPS title was changed to something closer to the topic of your thread.

7. The Hammer

Ah, that explains it. Good call.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Does anybody care to summarize this? I dont read posts from members who dont have avatars.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. The Hammer

No, it is tl;dr I did see some smack talk about in there about you bowing down to him. Looks to have been edited out though.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Can TJ change this users name to "Spam"?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar