My Prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You type terribly and what I just skimmed through above this post is a pile of garbage. This isn't a video game. And Keith BullUck gave us many great years, the least you can do is spell his name correctly. He's done though, both done with us and done being a productive player. So why even talk about the guy?

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i had it right on another thread and you never know mawae and bulluck would give us a better o line and defense even if they are old as dirt..

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What makes you think that? Collins outplayed both this year and might be a younger 38 than they are @ 35. Mcnabb has had a fair share of injuries and Hassbeck has had the crap beat out of him while Collins has been fairly durable and takes less sacks than he used to take.

I like Orton the proven product with our third pick than Ponder who might not even be a starting caliber Qb in the NFL. Replace Orton with Ponder and keep KC and i'll go along with your plan. Well the sane aspects of your plan.

4. xBrah

xBrah Hope we get a new SS

Kerry Collins got to look a lot better than he actually is, and he owes that all to #18. I mean.. look at all of our big pass plays, they're all underthrown balls to Kenny Britt and he just goes up and snags over DBs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar