My pantech duo broke...so 3G for me...

Discussion in 'Gear' started by ammotroop, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yup I gave in and got the new IPHONE 3G. I hate myself so much right now........:greedy::gag::greedy::gag:

Any apps that I have to have?

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The 3g network is pretty cool. I have verizon so couldn't get the iphone but i have 3g network on the lg dare which was the closes to iphone i could find for verizon customers. verizon was suppose to introduce the iphone but apple and verizon couldn't agree on a deal so apple went to at&t.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Nice...how are things in Clarksville....I will probably come back there this summer for a weekend.

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Things around here are good. Nothing too exciting. Seems like the town just keeps growing and growing. I guess Ft.Campbell has a lot to do with that.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ya, I hate the 4-6pm traffic around riverside.....but its good the finished 101st

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar