My Off-Season Plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

That is rubbish. Fox inherited a 4-12 team at the end of the 2010 season that was ranked dead last in Defense.

In his first year as head coach he took that team to the playoffs with Tim Tebow at QB. Tim F***ing Tebow.

This year, the Broncos are ranked in the top-5 on Defense in every meaningful stat. Fox has turned that Defense from the worst in the NFL to one of the top-5 in under 2 years. Where can I sign up for that?

No doubt, having Peyton at QB has made a huge difference to their offense, but I also think the attraction of going to a team coached by Fox would have helped recuit Manning.

You have to remember in Carolina, Fox took a team QBed by Jake Delhomme to the Super Bowl as well.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-mike-munchak-ron-rivera-done-on-black-monday

A list of potential Head Coaches to be shown the door (surprised no mention of the Lions staff).

My dream staff would look like this:

Head Coach: Andy Reid
    Offensive Co-Ordinator: James Urban (former Eagles Offensive coach who is currently WR coach for the Bengals)
    Offensive Assistant: Dowell Loggains (worth keeping around and developing)
    Defensive Co-Ordinator: Ron Rivera (the only way we get him is if we land a coach like Reid. Rivera worked under Reid in Philly before he went to San Diego as well).

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Jim Schwartz for head coach... hopefully he gets fired....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar