My NFL Draft (probably wont be popular)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

I agree with that, any of the two top dt's or cb's would be lovely. Especially Fairley after tonight but that basically seals his fate not with us. lol but Anything can happen at the combine ayers could blow everyone away, and i just hate when such raw talent and freakishness passes us by and we never jump on it. I think Ayers is a Manny Lawson type. How about last year we shouldve drafted Maurkice Pouncey first then Colt McCoy in the third :brow:

2. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

i mean honestly we wasted a pick on a rusty rifle qb anyays. Why not take one who has some control of their balls in sooner rounds, no pun intended

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

It is pretty much imposable to waste a sixth round pick (2000 was the exception though) as anyone drafted round four and below are just meant to be depth players anyway. Smith will have a decent career as a backup in the NFL and that is really all you can expect from a sixth round QB. Although I do question the decision to keep him on the active roster while moving Blount to the practice squad.

4. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

yea the blount move was the dumbest decision, anyways Its a waste because rusty had to be inserted and the downslide of wasting our season away lol :D

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Why is Fisher being an idiot Rusty's fault. By the look on his face he wanted to be in the game as much as we wanted him in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar