My Monday is determined by my Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Today I woke up whistling with a smile on my face knowing I can watch Monday Night Football tonight in peace. I can even tune into NFL Network and see Titans. Or maybe ESPN News and see Sports Center 9 times before dinner.

All this year I've dreaded waking up to the Monday morning quarterback talk, the early shows on TV, the articles I see popping up on my facebook with little rude remarks from friends of opposing teams. But today is a great day because the Titans won yesterday.

Some people are crazy in even talking about firing the coaches because of what we gave up yesterday in terms of yards. But not me, I'm celebrating, I like this taste of success, we freaking won vs a top team! Whichever fans it was talking about 0-16, HA in your face!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I know what you mean. It ruins my week when we lose.
    I dont start coming out of it until around midweek. And forget about reading the sports.

3. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

Wins surely make Mondays a lot better. Totally agree watching any talking head is ruff after a lost. Yesterday's game gives hope for the next game for me.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I have a Ric Flair strut at work on Monday's after a victory.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I said 7-9 and I'm sticking to it! However I do see us getting man handled this Sunday against the texans! I will be as bad if not worse than our first two games! So we better enjoy this one why we can lol!

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's good to win. I told myself I didn't care watching the game at home (my daughter used the tickets) and that I wouldn't get sucked in to hoping for a titans win. Pfffffttt- same story. I paced a hole in the rug in front of my TV. I hope I never see us have and then lose 3 opportunities to end a game again.

I barely could eat my dinner last night. Chiiiiiiiiiiiit- what a win!

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Next week will not be a good week for you

8. JCBRAVE

Titans loses only bug me for 24 hours, and if one does hang around i just go bang my wife in the hot tub.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Also, f#ck the Cows, I just at a cheese burger for lunch.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I won't get sucked in next week. :duckrun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar