My Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Please give feedback

Oakland Johnson, Calvin WR
    Detroit Quinn, Brady QB
    Clev Russell, JaMarcus QB
    Tampa Bay Adams, Gaines DE
    Arizona Thomas, Joe OT
    Washington Branch, Alan DT
    Minnesota Anderson, Jamaal DE
    Houston Peterson, Adrian RB
    Miami Brown, Levi OT
    Atlanta Nelson, Reggie FS
    San Francisco Jarrett, Dwayne WR
    Buffalo Hall, Leon CB
    St. Louis Timmons, Lawrence ILB
    Carolina Willis, Patrick ILB
    Pittsburgh Lynch, Marshawn RB
    Green Bay Landry, LaRon FS
    Jacksonville Revis, Darelle CB
    Cincinnati Okoye, Amobi DT
    Tennessee Carriker, Adam DE
    New York Giants Hughes, Daymeion CB
    Denver Moss, Jarvis DE
    Dallas Meriweather, B. FS
    Kansas City Ginn, Ted WR
    New England Bowe, Dwayne WR
    New York Jets Ross, Aaron CB
    New Orleans Beason, Jon OLB
    Philadelphia Griffin, Michael FS
    New England Posluszny, Paul OLB
    Baltimore Bush, Michael RB
    San Diego Meacham, Robert WR
    Chicago Blalock, Justin OG
    Indianapolis Pitcock, Quinn DT

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think Oakland will go CJ.

They need a QB big time.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I would be stoked to get Carriker but haven't the slightest idea why Oaktown would go WR over QB even IF CJ is the best player in the draft.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'm assuming that by having Oakland take a WR with the first overall pick that you think they'll trade Moss and Porter, otherwise they have no need for a great WR, they do have one at QB tho, I'd be very surprised if they don't go with Russell or Quinn

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

My guess is Oak goes Russell.

Well our run stuffing game surely just got lots better with Carriker.

I think Dallas would like that pick.

I guess Chicago could look for a replacement for old head Ruben Brown....or Twitch Miller for that matter.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Why does everybody want carriker? He's a slow DE who cant stuff the run thats it. He's better suited for a 3-4 Def. Everybody wants pressure from our DE's and now we all want Carriker who will get zero pressure on a QB he's a one dimensional DE not fit for DE in a 4-3 Def. He bulked up to around 285-290 so he's obviously not trying to be a quick DE so my guess is he wants to be a DT and if thats true we don't need a DE/DT round one we need an all around DL prospect that can rush and stuff the run. Theres no reason to use our first pick on him.

I'd rather get a DE with good size for a 4-3 Def. and potential to be a pro bowler and put up a good season last year like a Anthony Spencer or Charles Johnson. If not maybe a guy like Pat Willis who I would love to have idc about tulloch he's not this guy at all Pat Willis is a monster MLB and will be a all-pro. I like tulloch but he can be a primary backup at all three spots and Willis is a definite upgrade.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Carriker got sacks and pressures in college, and will probably do it a decent amount in the pros. May be like a Justin Smith, or Kevin Carter.

We need pass rush and run stuffing help, but you can't always have it all. Some teams use bigger DE's on run downs and smaller guys on pass downs. We could try this with LaBoy, and maybe another speed guy.

I could understand the team going either way, but both ways can help. I'd actually lean a little toward a guy with more pass rush potential....but you don't want a guy who gets mauled by the run.

One thing to look at is how this team is set up. We're probably going to be a team that keeps games close and pounds the ball. We won't be the Colts who can afford to have smaller d-line guys who will pin their ears back with a 20 point lead.

8. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

No way Michael Bush goes in the first round.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Detroit won't go skill position, they'll go ahead with OT and take Thomas.

10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I thought the same about McGahee, and his injury was a lot worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar