"My gut feel is the locker room is much better"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

As usual, Fish played the percentages and lost. There is just time and situations where you just throw the percentages out the window and take risks. This was a playoff game as far as meaning goes and he played very conservative in the end.

There is a silver lining in all of this though, I no longer am afraid of KFC's future career wise with the Titans after this season because "Mama's Fried Chicken" is going to be a hit!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I wonder what his gut tells him about this.

Attached Files:

3. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

They would be ready for it... But, and this really puzzles me is that we all have been hearing Fisher saying that our defense can't get off the field because there are too many 3rd and two or 3rd and ones out there and these are easy plays to convert... :suspect:

...and you choose to send the ball back to a Peyton Freaking Manning because you fear you can't convert one single yard on a not so special defense???

Like someone said: "You are playing with fire here..." and you just got burned!! :flamegun:

4. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

"My gut tells me" sounds like an admission of guilt, I mean who talks like that right? Its like the husband who comes home with lipstick on his collar wife says wtf is this, he says "Actually, its a funny story..." If the locker room was "good" he would have been adamant about it. The thing here is that I dont think Fisher wants to go 100% because if he says everything's perfect, someone in the locker room might say otherwise and hes screwed.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

"My gut tells me" one thing but "my players, the fans and my staff" tells me something else.

I'll go with my gut. Just like "my gut tells me" we can punt and stop the Colts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

Not sure I buy into your whole NCAA fans are more hard core then NFL fans.

Coke and Pepsi have plenty of competitors in the beverage market. If you limit it to just colas then maybe, but if you include tea, coffee, juice and beer then there is plenty of competition.

And yes the coaches do have a closer relationship than corporate CEO's but their customer base is much more loyal than your average Coke or Pepsi drinker.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm here.

The reason I'm not around anymore, is because one can only listen to the same clowns spew the same siht no matter the thread topic. :rolleyes:

It gets as boring as Vince Young's temper tantrums. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you fellers can talk about this stuff all day long, but youd be better off playing the holiday edition of Angry Birds.

10. globelieves

globelieves Starter

My gut tells me Fisher didn't think the VY towel was nearly as funny as his Manning jersey.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar