My FULL Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really like Hughes but would also love Graham. He knows how to get leverage, use his hands well (as well as anyone in the draft IMO) and has enough agility to bend around the OT. He has some similarities to his game as Freeney but obviously doesn't have the same burst. However Graham might be better against the run than Freeney because he is stronger. Graham isn't the fastest DE, the biggest, the tallest and he doesn't have very long arms. But what he is is one of the best football players in the draft, doesn't stay blocked long at all and shined against the better competition including the Senior Bowl. When he stunts inside either on a run or pass the guy is lethal. I'd rather have one of the better football players who produced against good competition than a basketball back flipper who fits someone's idea what a football player should look like.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

No graham looks bad vs the run I could into detail but I don't want to.
    Graham does not fit us at all his more of a 3-4 player pass rusher.His the weakest run stopper in the draft dunlap, Jpp, morgan and griffen are better vs the run.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm starting to think we could go ahead and trade down in the first round. I know that sounds a bit risky, but it's looking like Brandon Graham would be available somwehere between picks #20-25. Trade down by just several picks, get Graham, and get an additional draft pick or two due to the trade.

I've been looking at mock drafts. Most of them have us taking JPP... I've done more research on him. He could easily turn up to be a bust. He's only started 7 games in college... hasn't proven much yet.

From what I hear Graham is a sure thing.

4. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

1st Round (16) -Jason Pierre-Paul DE USF

2nd Round - NO PICK

3rd Round (77) - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - CB / Indy(PA) .

*3rd Round (97) - Jordan Shipley WR Texas

4th Round (111) - Brandon Spikes LB Florida

5th Round (148) - Larry Asante S Nebraska

6th Round (185) - Shawn Lauvao OG Arizona State

*6th Round (207) - Walter McFadden CB Auburn

7th Round (222) - Andre Dixon RB UCONN

*7th Round (245) - Syd'Quan Thompson CB Cal

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't Spikes the guy who was suspended for eye gouging?

6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Yes, that would be him...1st round talent, suspect character, thats why he will slip so far.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Brandon Spikes and Jordan Shipley are falling to the 4th round, that's crazy.

8. giddyup

giddyup Starter

1. Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan

3. Major Jones, S, Florida

3. Navorro Bowman, LB, Penn State

4. Joe McKnight, RB, USC

5. Leroy Vann, KR, FAMU

6. Michael Hoomanawanui, TE, Illinois

6. Blair White, WR, Michigan State

7. Crezdon Butler, CB, Clemson

7. Rusty Smith, QB, Florida Atlantic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar