My FULL Titans Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

He is a good player but I think his overated media fans ect.....

And the colts are always dead last vs the run why?

Weak DEs.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And anyone that thinks Brandon Graham is suspect against the run didn't watch any Michigan games. (though I can't blame you)

3. costarica2

Wow wowow rushes the passer like frenny And he stops the run who is the guy the next reggie white?

I don't think so.:facepalm:

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I can't wait to the Titans draft Graham, so he can proove everyone wrong. He's a good player!

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Call me crazy, but I don't see us taking Graham. It's more likely that we take a chance on guys like JPP or Dunlap rather than Graham.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Shoot me NOW!! :grrr:

7. costarica2

I don't get it graham is clearly a second round pick.

I rather have anything at 16 then graham.

Graham with the 27th round pick yes 16 no.

8. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

Youre crazy

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

When I look at Graham I see a guy that can come in and immediately contribute at a good level, but I also see very little upside with him. What I mean is he isn't going to develop into a great player because he has pretty much topped out in College.

When I see a guy like JPP I see a guy with unlimited potential. He is very much still learning how to play the position, yes he is a much bigger risk than Graham, but the upside is out of this world compared to Graham.

When I look at Morgan, I see a guy that can immediately contribute like Graham and has the sky high potential like JPP, that is why he is the one I consider the best option.

In conclusion
    Morgan - the sure pick
    Graham - the safe pick
    JPP - the risky pick with the huge upside or huge downside.

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

went to fsu for 4 years and myron rolle is a BUM. TOTAL BUST. The NUMBER ONE recruit in the nation. HE HAD ONE INTERCEPTION IN THREE YEARS. WE DO NOT WANT THIS GUY. Hes smart and hes a nice guy, but not a playmaker. He is all hype- its great he is a rhode scholar and wants to be a doctor. But I like my NFL safeties to play like safeties and the doctors to play like doctors. Good mock though. Would like the clemson kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar