My full 1st round mock and reamining Titans mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

Gunny I don't know if we'd pass on ET at 16. We need a starting safety; if not this year def the next. If we didn't have so many more important needs and we were going long term, id say draft Mays and let him learn for a year bc he's raw but has a higher ceiling I think.
    ET though even if he doesnt start at safety this year can be plugged in at CB. If he's there at 16 though, Im thinking we're gonna trade down with the Eagles who 'covet' Thomas.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First of all I think Fuller could be a real solid S if we needed him there. That is his natural position although he is more of a FS.

I don't see the S position being any more of an issue than DE or CB. Arguments can be made we need to upgrade all three. Hope at least is still playing. We lost KVB and Harper as well as KB so LB is a consideration. Any player they have ranked at the top of their ranking list at any of those positions is going to get serious consideration. If Thomas is available and he is the BPA I can see Thomas being the pick. But if they have a CB or DE ranked ahead of Thomas or even a LB I would want to go that route. We have so many needs we just need to see what falls to us and hope we can get a highly ranked guy still on the board. Most certainly with that many positions we are looking at someone will be there.

We shouldn't forget possibly an offensive player dropping to us like Spiller or Bryant.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Not accounting for trades here is mine.

Daniel Craig's 2010 Mock Draft

1. St Louis- Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

2. Detroit- Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska

3. Tampa Bay- Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma

4. Washington- Russel Okung, OT, Ok State

5. Kansas City- Eric Berry, SS, UT

6. Seattle- C.J Spiller, RB, Clemson

7. Cleveland- Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame

8. Oakland- Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

9. Buffalo- Brian Bulaga, OT, Iowa

10. Jacksonville- Earl Thomas, S, Texas

11. Denver- Dez Bryant, WR, Ok State

12. Miami- Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas

13. San Fransico- Joe Haden, CB, Florida

14. Seattle- Derrick Morgan, DE, GT

15. New York Giants- Dan Williams, DT, UT

16. Tennessee- Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, USF

17. San Fransico- Jared Odrick, DE/DT, Penn State

18. Pittsburgh- Maurkice Pouncey, OG/C, Florida

19. Atlanta- Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan

20. Houston- Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State

21. Cincinatti- Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma

22. Patriots- Everson Griffen, DE, USC

23. Green Bay- Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers

24. Philadelphia- Taylor Mays, S, USC

25. Baltimore- Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech

26. Arizona- Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU

27. Dallas- Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland

28. San Diego, Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State

29. New York Jets- Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida

30. Minnesota- Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama

31. Indianapolis- Charles Brown, OT, USC

31. New Orleans- Sean Witherspoon, OLB, Mizzou

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

You and I are on the same wave length.

If Jerry Hughes slips to 24 we are all over him.
    Curran and 'uh-oh' as well as Major Wright are all excellent picks. I want Blount at 185 if available.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Too big of a risk. Even if he's available, there's no way we'd do it... dude straight up sucker punched a guy and ran off like a coward, then tried to start fights with fans. I know he's apologized and is supposedly a much better man now after it all happened (which is probably true), but he's still not worth the risk... If he was available in rounds 5-7, you'd start to consider it... but 3rd round??? No way.

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

185 is the 6th round, I believe, not the 3rd.

I know of his flaws. I know he can also play a bit too.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Big farm boy ran his mouth and got a straight jab that buckled his legs I found it hilarious. I'm sure the only thing he regrets is it was on national tv. But I would still take him. Tony Dungy said he is a good kid thats enough for me.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

BigD73OT's mock has the Jets taking Dunlap. Just what we need to have a top afc defense get that guy.

Why would the eagles be willing to give up their 2nd rd pick just to move up 8 places? Would any of you guys do that if you were them?

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Nobody can say for sure it is all speculation but I would drop 8 spots for a 3rd and 4th. Depends how bad they want a player and who iwe think will be available at that spot.

Hopefully the Jets get Dunlap a 1st round bust would do them well.

10. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

30. Minnesota- Kareem Jackson, CB, Alabama

Let me change that pick...There is no way they go Jackson after picking up Lito. Word on NFL network all day is that Childress is VERY high on Tebow. He is mentally and physically tough and has strong leadership qualities(guess it reminds him of Favre). Obviously T.Jax isn't the guy who will start when Favre hangs it up. Tebow can sit behind Favre, learn the offense and see what it takes to be a PRO. He would also be reunited with Percy Harvin and would be supported by a STRONG running game. So, with this all said....

(Paul Tag. Voice) With the,uhhhh,30th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Minnesota Vikings select...Tim Tebow, Quaterback, University of Florida.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar