Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

My First VY Card

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by LT21Titans27, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
  2. RyansTitans Guest

oh that one is nice dude.

i dont kno alot about cards cuz i was never a big collecter unless it was that brain washing yugioh crap when i was a little kid.

i have a vy card tho. idk if its good or not but this is it. i got it on my wall in my room

[IMG]
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Nice pick-up on the Absolute Young. The $17 winning bid seems like a really good price. I haven't picked up an Absolute RPM Young yet myself, but if they're starting to go for less than $20 I really should. I want to pick up a VY Bowman Sterling Jersey first, they seem to be going for around $20 too.
  4. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
  5. RyansTitans Guest

6. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    Theyre not refractor version, theyre base

Refractor ones are a shiny front and numbered to 199
  7. RyansTitans Guest

8. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

Yea I like those too, just cant afford them, lol, and Topps Paradigm is an amazing set, best Ive probably ever seen
  9. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I'm usually a big Topps fan but I can't stand their Paradigm set for a bunch of reasons...

1) it was released in April of 2007... how the heck does that qualify as a 2006 RC?

2) despite it's late release date none of the rookie jersey swatches or letterman patches are game used (they're listed as player worn)

3) cut autographs... I much prefer the high end Upper Deck cards with the autographs directly on card (SP Authentic, Ultimate and Exquisite).

4) Design... many of the RC's look almost identical to Topps earlier "Triple Threads" release.

If you don't mind the design and cut autos I'd suggest 06 National Treasures. It contains game used materials on all of it's rookie cards and has a huge selection of Hall of Fame autos and memorabilia
  10. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.