Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

My favorite RB prospects this year (the good ones)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Dec 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,516
    yea hes only outperformed all those guys the last two years but that's cool
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I hear ya, and he might end up as a good pro, but he doesn't interest me for this team. Just don't want an undersized scat back at this point.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

And a strong, north/south runner wouldn't do that? Neal is almost the same player that Zac Stacy is and Stacy seems to make the Rams better. In all honesty all you need is a HB that can run for 3-4 yards a carry and help in pass protection.

Our recent drafts have been moving us to a pass first team and we have two young stud WR's. We need to stabilize our QB situation and start throwing the ball to set up the running game. We can't do that while drafting a high round HB.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    He could be decent.

I agree that we need to get a quarterback and a tackle and a new play caller, but we can't rely on shonn greene and a late round back to carry the load.
  5. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    give me a 4th round guy, and antonio andrews from wku in the 7th. AA can be a returner, and catches well out of the backfield. last year he was less than 100 yards from scrimmage away from beating barry sanders record.
    LANGSTER high fives this.
  6. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    We have Leon Washington now. We're good at kick returner. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on Andrews in the 7th, but I'm not sure how good he really is. My high school team was better than the competition he faced during college.
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,122
    Anyone else see Kevin Smith when they watch Andre Williams?
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,600
    I like this guy. Hella big lower half. Seems super strong as well. However I see him get dunked on a few times a game. Just gets stopped easier than you would expect him to.
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Hell no. Kevin Smith was on the best team in the conference usa when he had that great season.