My favorite RB prospects this year (the good ones)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

only starting back worse than cj hahahhaha

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Going back to Marion Grice -

I really want to like him, but I don't. Not as an RB. I don't think he's fluid enough in his hips for the size he is.

Someone comparable that I love though is Dri Archer. He's probably my favorite back of this draft so far.

Granted, he's a spell-back... would be good to replace CJ and pair with Shonn.

But I think he can actually be a feature back with some weight added- will definitely happen.

And worst case scenario if you draft him- he's an amazing return man. Nothing to lose.

He has some insane runs.

For instance:

Great vision.
    Great footwork.
    World-Class Speed.
    Can catch.
    Tough - always tries for more yards.
    Plays as good or better against better competition.
    Seems bright. Not a mush-mouthed type.. ahem...cj...

Projected as a 5th rounder. I'd take him in the 4th- no question. He's basically Tavon Austin's clone- but I like him more as an RB than I did Austin as a WR.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Never heard of him, just Googled him... just noticed his stats took a huge decrease from Jr to Sr year. Why did he get reduced snaps? Injury? Couldn't find anything (didn't look very hard).

I was wanting somebody like this, I want to find our Danny Woodhead, Darren Sproles, etc. Some quick RB that is a great receiver and can be our playmaker.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Mason from auburn is the best back in the class he is going to be a stud in the nfl

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Dude looks barely above average. Just given the ball a ton.

Frankly, I'd say Seastrunk is the most complete back in the draft. Faster, more powerful, more explosive.

Mason doesn't do anything bad but doesn't do anything to get this "best in class" stamp. I think he can play at the next level, good lateral ability, decent speed, good power... But He doesn't POP off the screen to me. He's just riding coat tails of a National championship run.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He ran the ball 317 times for 1816 yards and 23 Td's in the sec. 5.7 yards a carry. 164 yards against Bama and 304 yards in the sec title game ( one of the best rb displays I have ever seen) and he put up 195 yards in the title game against fsu. How is that average?

Seastrunk is fine but he does play in a conference that does not play alot of defense and the offense scores 50 pts a game. His stats just do not match up to mason and neither does the strength of schedule.

7. Clark

Look at how he's getting yards tho. Literally any RB can run through the giant holes he's normally given. When there isn't a clear cut hole the guy is basically average. Makes the 2-3 yards and goes down. Doesn't particularly have the size to break many tackles but doesn't have the elusiveness to evade them in tight confines either. Gets what's there.

He can be a decent RB in the nfl but he's not going to continue these ridiculous stats. Rarely any RB does. He's a third round guy. I would take Seastrunk and Hyde both earlier in the second.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I take whoever is available in the 5th out of Sankey/seastrunk/Andre/carey

9. Clark

Andre might be the only RB of those left in the 5th.

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

So no one?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar