my created wallpaper

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NYTitansFan, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is nice.

Where do you find the larger images of the players? That is one thing I have trouble with, especially lesser known players.

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah i have that problem too i cant find any large pics of players. i just got lucky finding that troupe one. it took me 2 and 1/2 hours just to complete that wall because i could not find a good pic. when i find bigger pics of players i will post the site on here

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

check out THIS site the wallpapers are amazing not just the titans ones all of them. i wonder how they got such big pics to make their walls

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

Gunny i cant find that text plugin anywhere do you know what you typed in google so i can type it in??

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i will have a look for you.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i found a jpeg higher quality compression plugin for photoshop so that when it converts psd to jpg it comes out better quality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar