My Childhood Summed Up in a Video Game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BigRed3, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14286204.html

Get ready to feel nostalgic. This game is the most incredible collection of classic games that I have ever seen. It has all the Sonic games, Both Ecco the Dolphin games, Two Shinobi's (one is an unlockable), Alex Kidd and the Enchanted Castle, Streets of Rage, and so on and so forth. In all, there's over 40 classic Sega Genesis titles. Anyone that grew up with Sega has to have this game.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes. A lot of these games bring back some good memories. I used to love Ecco the Dolphin when I was a kid.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

I seriously would challenge the best player of that game in the world and win. I was a master.....

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$30 for all those awesome games? Why sure I have already played most (cousin has my old systems now though), but the nostalgia will make it worth it. I know I never played the OG Phantasy Star. It will be mine!!!!

PS3 or 360? hhhhmmmm

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Wish it was for PS3..... I didn't even notice it was only for 360

God......

EDIT

It's for PS3 too I'm getting it.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, I doubt anyone would tie this up as an exclusive.

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I played about halfway through Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (aka the greatest Sonic game ever made) earlier. Still as fun as when I was six years old. I kept choking on the fifth chaos emerald stage though.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'll buy it over the summer when there's a lull. Some classics on there. I wish Konami would sell the rights to Sega (assuming they're even buying), and release Rocket Knight Adventures 1 & 2 in one of these collections. Props go to whoever remember those.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never finished any Sonic game but loved Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Sonic and Knuckles.

So hard back then when you didn't have a memory card.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm a little surprised Galaga, Pacman and Centipede haven't been released for the PS3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar