My 5 DT's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

They both are good DT so I would be happy with either. You could use the same arguement for almost any player after round 1 so saying why not do this or this or wait for this player because you never really know you trust your instinct and go with it.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

This is the only draft I gotten excited for, because it's too difficult to pin point who or what position we are going after in the first round I could name ten guys and still be wrong. Their is strong talent throughout this draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Big fan of you're 5 DTs you like... other than Fletcher Cox. Not huge on him, but I haven't scene a ton of him either.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't think so. There have been plenty of talented guys that have come from LSU that have been busts along the d-line. The problem is LSU collects talent but doesn't coach them up. LSU gets so many guys that are so talented and just set them loose against offensive lines that can't hold up.

Brockers is an unfinished product.

5. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I wish we still had Washburn.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My friend plays for Mississippi State (he's just a scrub backup lol). He has been talking up Fletcher Cox the entire season and said he'd be a mid-first round pick way back in August. I figured he was just being a homer, but it looks like he's going to be a top 10 pick.

He did say Cox is kind of a d-bag, but still a badass. Cox was my initial prediction for the #20 pick, but there's no way he falls that far now.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If the goal is to improve our run defense and get more size up front then Brockers is that guy. We need to get better against the run especially with a 250lb Wimbley basically replacing Jones in the starting lineup.

I wouldn't mind getting 2 Dts. Smith is a waste of time, Marks will probably be gone next year and that guy from Jacksonville is expendable.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0rD3s4hoI&feature=related"]Kendall Reyes vs Pitt (2010) - YouTube[/ame]

Reyes, #99 is a quick guy who could play outside for us on run downs. Plays sideline to sideline and seems to have good instincts. He reads the screen well. Against Iowa st. he got a sack standing up outside as an end.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My beef with Reyes is he's too pedestrian. He doesn't make things happen, he kinda sits back and waits on things to unfold. He's also a lousy tackler, IDK why you'd want this kid.

I'd take him in the 4th honestly, no way the 2nd, he's not that good.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd prefer my DT to have some pass rush skills rather than just a run stuffer. Now, whenever I think of run stuffer I think of Shaun Smith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar