"....must make the playoffs"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

And you expect jubilation in life once you're a bills fan again? Lol.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am just trying to be optimistic for one more week at least. I do not want to be depressed from November on to next year. Trust me I want change just as much as anyone around here. I would be pleased to welcome in a whole new coaching staff but we cannot tank games. Honestly tho, if we lose games I really won't give a damn, that loss to Jacksonville just showed me how poorly we do play and how bad our coaching staff is at preparation.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

so you left the bills to be a titans fan and now you are going back to the bills?? Makes no sense to me but whatever I can't tell people what is right or wrong. One thing I don't tolerate is people changing teams!!! You stick by your team through thick and thin no matter what! We may all criticize this team but you won't catch any of us being a fan of other teams!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

BYE BYE don't let the door hit you on your way out

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah, it's titans fan, or don't watch football at all. I prefer both.

If the Titans move cities, rules no longer apply.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He should try being a Browns fan next. Then maybe the Jags.

Or he could save himself some time and humiliation and just slam his dlck in the door.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I can't stand fans that go from team to team, no room here for bandwagon fans. I may criticize this team harshly for their decisions but I will not be a fan of another team!

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Except DBC.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If Munch and his staff are fired, I think there's a very real chance the replacements are less competent. I have zero faith in ownership's ability to get the right people in those jobs.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Deuces.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar