Musician Thread

Discussion in 'Gear' started by onetontitan, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oof, I can't use the type picks that break. They won't last 3 chords for me. That's an oddball Sabbath pick. Make some $$. I've seen Iommi's picks over the years and they all say "Tony Iommi" on them so you may have something that was a one-off tour? We all know Geezer is a finger player..

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Evidently from the other ebay auctions they were used and given out at Ozzfest in 2002. Even if I could make a buck off each, that adds up when you have hundreds.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Get em "signed"

4. nickmsmith

Still waiting on the EMG-like pickup covers and need to drill new holes in the headstock for the bigger tuners, but Floyd is almost done!!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nice work!

6. bmon419

bmon419 Camp Fodder

I play tuba pretty well. That has to count for something.

I'm also pretty good at Rock Band, though I'm sure that more qualifies me for a wedgie if I were in high school than it does any kind of lauding as a musician.

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I'm a bit behind. Just found this thread.
    I have worked for several drum companies (still work for one and a cymbal company now) so I have several kits.
    Old Sonor, DW, Mapex, Gretsch.

Everybody makes good stuff now. I play my Gretsch kit more than any other. I play the Mapex kit as well. It is their higher end Saturn series.

I agree to a point with the wood snare drum thing...... Because a Ludwig Black Beauty chrome over brass is incredible. Loud....but incredible.

As a drummer, my philosophy is this......
    You can never have too many snare drums or cymbals. :)

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So.......
    What kinda discount do fellow GT.com members get on drummy stuff? :)

9. nickmsmith

second that motion.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

PS I want a bigass crackin snare - Nick Knox style

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar