Music City Miracle: 14 years ago today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was complimenting him, comrade. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you are a man for owing that one. Truly shameful.

:troll:

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Never gonna forget this one!

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

If it makes anyone feel better, I saw "The Slide" live. Game 7 of the 1992 NLCS.

But yes, it is truly shameful that I didn't see the MCM live.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

Just listen to that crowd. Back in the day when we dominated at home. The whole Stadium was shaking.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I was sitting in the south endzone, just before kickoff I was saying how we had a great year anyway.
    The kick came towards us (we were standing, back then the endzone people stood for most of the game, and everyone was still there around us), as Neal ran towards the right I expected it was over, but then saw the ball flying to the left side line? Next thing I could tell, a Titan was racing towards the far goal. We all started jumping up and down and losing our minds. I thought to myself that he should get out of bounds before the time ran out so we could kick a field goal (Fisherball made you think that way, lol).
    After he scored it was pure pandemonium, people going wild, hugging people you didn't know or had never seen before.

I can't explain that feeling then, never had it before or since. I could not stop smiling the rest of that day.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It was so sweet. We had not even been to the playoffs since 1993.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JerseyJef13

JerseyJef13 Starter

I was 22 years old and visiting my fiance's family (her cousin and cousin's husband) in Mayrland. I was meeting them for the very first time. We went there on one condition...I was able to watch the game.

After the Bills scoared I moped and frowned and was trying my hardest to contain my disappointment while my fiance's cousin's husband, a Ravens fan, was gloating in my face.

After Dyson returned the kickoff I lost my sanity...jumped off the walls...many F bombs were dropped...middle fingers were exchanged and I got completley drunk and laughed my ass off all night long and continued to celebrate, drink and be merry for the remainder of our stay.

needless to say, she is now my EX fiance.

:banjump:

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you dodged a bullet there

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

My roommate at the time was a huge Bills fan. He was out of town visiting his parent's. Probably a good thing lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar