Murray played with torn plantar plate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Several people brought it up by week 10 or 11. I can't see what else is being said by GG Nostradomus, but I can only imagine that he's continuing to assert that he's correct.

If so, good for him.

Go Titans, and thank you for a winning season that I never thought possible. I expected 6 wins at best.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

My girlfriend says she wants to give him a blowjob. I can't even get mad. I mean, sure.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

For real.

I'd probably give her a high five and tell her to get me an autograph.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I said after the Jags game I knew that injury was more severe than we were being told.

It was very obvious in the Colts game especially that he had ZERO burst. And he was not the same after that Jags game at any point. He had the one big run against the Packers. Didn't do much other than that.

I love Murray and all, but if Henry had taken over as the starter when this injury occurred, we may have won the division... Henry didn't even touch the ball against the Colts (0 touches in two games). Inexcusable.

All that said, I think Murray just wanted to show he's a tough guy and willing to play through the pain. Can't fault him for that. Coaches have to make the judgment calls in situations like this. And I don't think Mularkey handled it well.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Not positive but I heard something about a possible bonus for X number of yards. May have been trying to get that as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, I am willing to say the biggest motivating factor was getting bonuses.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Two things. He is the go to guy out of the backfield for mm. Catches the ball very well. Also a better blocker than Henry. So even with run problems, the other two were enough to keep him on the field. Notice yesterday that with him out, Cassel was running for his life at times.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

This is exactly my thought. It is foolishness when there is talent on the bench. All you are doing is fielding a less effective team. A healthy Henry is better than an injured Murray all day every day.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

cj2k played with a torn meniscus and all you guys still hated on him lmao

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

what do you expect. its mularkey coaching

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar