Munchak to interview with the Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Take a step back from your blind fandom.

I merely analyze objectively. It's funny that you see that as such an absurd notion.

I'll play the blind monkey... but on this subject, you'll play the frog:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

funny how munch didn't get even the psu job and is now interviewing for ol coach positions....he must be such a great head coach

3. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Parcels was on the verge of being fired w/ the Giants. Belicheat failed his first go around in Cleveland. Not saying Munch would do the same kind of turn around, just examples of what I said earlier, experience is a great teacher. Not saying Munch would match those guys if given another shot, just throwin those other one time terrible head coaches as example of my point. I would like to see Munch get another opp eventually. Doubt it happens though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

No one thinks he's great. He's also competing with some very hot/qualified candidates. It'll be hard for him to shake what happened in Tennessee but I think he will eventually.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

usually you go from O or D coordinator to HC but from Oline to HC?? I have never really seen that happen except for with Munch obviously. Getting rid of Fisher was the right move but to move this guy up to HC was a bad move too so it all equaled out in the end which sadly puts us here today, looking for a QUALIFIED head coach. Munch was not qualified to be a HC and none of those teams think he is either. I am kind of hoping for Wisenhunt myself.

6. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

We screwed the pooch in firing Fish so late in the game. Werent many options. I hope we arent screwing the pooch this time by being narrow minded in our "search " for a new HC

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just the fact no one else sees it Deuces way is probably an ok thing. Im not so mad he wants to have sex with frogs and pretend they're little JC's

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because getting the Penn State job determines if someone's a good coach now, I guess.

Franklin was hired. I guess we can pretend he's not a great college coach option to compete against... doesn't mean "you suck" if he beat you for it.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Franklin is a HC, Munchak is not. Munchak isn't a HC DW, sorry.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yea it does

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar