Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak to interview with the Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Jan 7, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    Mike Munchak is a bad head coach, but as usual, you are the only person claiming otherwise.

You climb out on more thin branches than a blind monkey.
    Clint8 high fives this.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,521
    sweet verbage, dude.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    thank you
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,869
    Not everyone on this board thinks Munchak is a bad head coach. The consensus among people who don't blindly, rabidly hate him is that he is average and likely to improve.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    Ill agree with that, he will get better in time. But for now and the foreseeable future he's average at best, which in my book makes you not so good.

This is the NFL baby, as in Not For Long

If you dont win relatively early, youre labeled a bust. Munchak even said himself he'd be surprised if he got to be a HC again.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  6. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,772
    Yes, it is sad that the game can't wait for coaches to come into their own. Coaches are only as good as the rest of the staff and the players. If all does not go right-right assistants, right players, players staying healthy,etc, then the coach takes the fall. It is what it is. But it still does not make the coach talentless. jmo
    Alzarius high fives this.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248

Yep. And I don't like that he isn't "fiery" on the sidelines, either... but that's a silly- yet main reason people dislike him.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,063
    I wonder if it is sneaker interview. That they have no intention of giving him the HC job but are trying to get the inside track on hiring him as the new OL coach.
  9. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,586
    He is in the Polish American Hall Of Fame, does that count?
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Turnovers. A few dropped passes. Special teams idiocy.

A few things and everyone hating right now is asking why Munch wasnt coach of the year for getting us into the playoffs with a QB named Fitz.

Munch was not a bad coach.