Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak spreads credit for CJ’s recent surge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 22, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    He blew right by the safety. When he got it I had no idea he was going to score a TD. He looked like a 4.2 guy last week. Two steps faster than everybody on the field.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    I know! After the 30 yd line it was ALL CJ...reminded me of the CJ from 2008-09. Looked damn fast. He even slowed down near the goal line and the DB was just barely catching up! What a pleasant surprise you're CJ The Beast was on Sunday. Props to you for never quiting on him like most of us did. He keeps playing consistent he's not going anywhere.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  2. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $741
    It may have been a blessing in disguise, but he looks fresh. Remember all those 11 carry games, he might be in for a big second half of the season. Let's hope.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,837
    [IMG]

THIS IS JUST GREAT. NOW WE WON'T CUT HIM AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
  4. ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $20
    So if Munchak is going to "spread credit", he needs to throw some love to the absolutely horrid Bills "defense". No way CJ has a game like that against a legit contender. Sorry, I just don't buy that he's back.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Saying that "he's back" would mean the 1500+ yard seasons. Thats not gonna happen. But he just needs to run the ball...hell 75-125 yds a game would be wonderful. Hope to never see those horrid stats early in the season...ugh!
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Like when he had a great game vs Houston & Pitt?
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    lol 1500 seasons are "back"? He only had 1 year over 1500 in his career. Anything where he looks like he did yesterday, regardless of production means he's back to me. Anything close to or over 1300 yards this year will mean he's most definitely back.
  7. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,572
    "id also like to thank the Bills for sucking and allowing CJ to run all over the place"

yea... i see that happening.