Munchak spreads credit for CJ’s recent surge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He blew right by the safety. When he got it I had no idea he was going to score a TD. He looked like a 4.2 guy last week. Two steps faster than everybody on the field.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I know! After the 30 yd line it was ALL CJ...reminded me of the CJ from 2008-09. Looked damn fast. He even slowed down near the goal line and the DB was just barely catching up! What a pleasant surprise you're CJ The Beast was on Sunday. Props to you for never quiting on him like most of us did. He keeps playing consistent he's not going anywhere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

It may have been a blessing in disguise, but he looks fresh. Remember all those 11 carry games, he might be in for a big second half of the season. Let's hope.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

THIS IS JUST GREAT. NOW WE WON'T CUT HIM AT THE END OF THE YEAR.

5. ChattTitansFan

ChattTitansFan Practice Squad

So if Munchak is going to "spread credit", he needs to throw some love to the absolutely horrid Bills "defense". No way CJ has a game like that against a legit contender. Sorry, I just don't buy that he's back.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Saying that "he's back" would mean the 1500+ yard seasons. Thats not gonna happen. But he just needs to run the ball...hell 75-125 yds a game would be wonderful. Hope to never see those horrid stats early in the season...ugh!

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Like when he had a great game vs Houston & Pitt?

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol 1500 seasons are "back"? He only had 1 year over 1500 in his career. Anything where he looks like he did yesterday, regardless of production means he's back to me. Anything close to or over 1300 yards this year will mean he's most definitely back.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

"id also like to thank the Bills for sucking and allowing CJ to run all over the place"

yea... i see that happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar