Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: Preston a better fit than Hawkins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,388
    Stevens, at least, starts and is decent. Hawkins not so much but with Wright injured he'll see the field a little more.
  1. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020

Hawkins had a career year last season and he got rewarded for it. As is our luck, he got injured early this year and has been missing in action since. I think it's time to put the whole practice squad on the field and see what we have. At least we can have the benifit of better decision making when the season ends. . .
    GoT high fives this.
  2. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    Preston is huge I thought it was Britt for a second but he held on to the ball (couldn't help myself) would be nice to see what those monsters could do outside with Nate and Kendall in the slot
    Titan43 and BiscoPhan11 high five this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Hawkins had 47 catches for 470 yards last year... only 4 for 20 this year. We drafted Kendall and now have no need for him. He was a huge waste of money. Cut him. Keep Preston, kid plays hungry.. and he's huge.
    rodgev and GoT high five this.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $751
    Must have missed something. What happened to Kendall? I know he was injured but I've seen nothing saying he's done.
  5. SlickFraud Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $174
    Might as well. I'm surprised as how great of a blocker he is. If he can start catching he will be very effective.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    you shoulda been reminded of him last night, he was actually on the field!

remember, he was running free in the secondary, then jake threw the ball waaaay behind him....
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,891
    apparently KW broke a rib on a wayward JL pass. Got his hands on it and fell badly
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    He is out sunday and sirius says titans will IR wright. Sure never see all the great stevens blocks. He and Hawkins made millionaires by our front office. They are below average players
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    At least Stevens catches the ball when it's thrown his way.

Dude has some soft hands for a blocking TE