Munchak Positives?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Let me clarify that looking back, I don't think it was a bad decision to start Hasselbeck for the rest of the season.

The fan in me wanted to see Locker. From a FO perspective and team chemistry perspective, I understand the decision.

As far as Locker's performance...

He gave us a chance to win against arguably the 2nd best team in the league. When our offense was stagnant he sparked us and rallied the team in two very exciting games.

Depending on your loyalty (Hasselbeck or Locker) I feel that both QB's talents are UNDERRATED.

Hasselbeck is an efficient short-game passer who can quickly make check downs and take what's given to him. His deep ball improved as the season went on and he was able to fight through his mid-season lull and go on to have a very successful season. In no way should he be criticized for our failures this season. He executed his role better than most of us expected.

Locker is a dynamic QB with great speed and athleticism who has a very good deep ball and can hurt defenses with his arm when he's out of the pocket. He has the intangibles of a playmaker along with the QB IQ needed to be an effective NFL quarterback. He's a rare talent.

We've got two good QB's on the roster. There's no need to tear one down to build the other up. We NEED depth at the position. I'm glad they're both Titans.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar