Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: Positives were found in blowout loss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    [IMG]
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    [IMG]

his teeth are worth more than you make in a year
  3. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Even before that 80 yard run, CJ had more yards than any other RB against the Bears this year except for Leshoure who had a couple more at 64 through 4 quarters. You guys are acting like CJ should have had 100 yards no problem before the ultra garbage time. He also had a 10 yard run that got called back on a holding call on the opposite side of the run. Yes he had two fumbles and that hurt us and was bad on his part but it's not a problem that he usually has and until i see 2 more this year it's still not a problem. Find me a RB that gets 300 carries a year and doesn't fumble at all. It comes with the touches.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    The Cj hate is hilarious. Thanks for making being a Titans fan funny. Cause otherwise it hurts pretty bad right now.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    doubt it... I didn't even notice the teeth though, I was more interested in the date on the trophy
    GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Well when he leads the AFC in rushing this year will you be interested in that as well?
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Oh don't worry. He's got a smaller one for 2012 too!

http://www.clarksvilleonline.com/20...son-wins-fedex-ground-nfl-player-of-the-week/
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    C.J. got those teeth in high school. I bet they smell like hot trash.
    GoT high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    For who?
  10. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I don't hate CJ but praising him for putting up big numbers in garbage time is retarded. People are walking around acting like his crap doesnt stink. The dude put some good numbers and scored a meaningless TD. He also fumbled twice and the Bears put points on the board... so keep things in perspective.

Hes a good runningback, not as good as he once was but he is still better than what a lot of teams have to offer at the spot. I don't hate him, but I am not going to worship the ground he walks on like some of you do.
    GoT, Scarecrow and JCBRAVE high five this.