Munchak... Pay attention tonite......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep one of the reasons that lazy no good black-Irish CB was able too squat on that Locker pass late in the 2Q

yeah black-Irish - I went there - LOL

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I agree that the play calling was more diverse against the Rams. I still would like to see us just do the simple toss sweep to CJ more often. I have no idea why we don't. I also like the play the Packers ran several times from the shotgun when they just quickly tossed it to Lacy to get him on the edge. We have talent on offense. We just need to execute better and not kill ourselves with penalties. As Jake's hip/knee get better then I expect to see us to take advantage of his legs more.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I agree, also:
    Shovel pass out of shotgun.

That shotgun inside trap we ran against the Rams was very effective also. When the safeties are deep we should run more out of shotgun.

I don't know if I have said this enough, but I love it that we are running the screen more and effectively.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good fatherly advice too.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar