Munchak over /under

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 7, 2013.

?
  1. 5

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. 6

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. 7

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. 8

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. more than 8

27 vote(s)
    67.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think Munch needs to win 9-10 games this year to keep his job and I think that's possible. If not, Lovie Smith would be awesome.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I hope we do win that amount of games but to me that's being too optimistic

4. Titanfan12

Titanfan12 Practice Squad

Lovie Smith would be a great coach, my dads from the wendy city and that means my second team is the bears. Smith knows what it takes to make a winning team, something I question about Munch

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Smith also knows more about both sides of the ball, I question Munch and how much he knows about defense and again, I don't hate the guy but I want a winning football team with a coach who knows the most about both sides of the ball as opposed to one side of the ball. ( Example: see the NY Jets and Rex Ryan.... He knows nothing about O and look where he put that franchise)

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think Lovie Smith would be an excellent coach but this organization doesn't seem to hire someone that isn't already affiliated with the team which is a habit they really need to break in the future if this team is ever going to get a really good coach.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I completely agree, they need to look outside the organization sometimes and I wish they would but it didn't happen last time. Hopefully Bud will think long and hard if need be to find the best coach for this team.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well the hope would be that Bud would learn a lesson from the Munch debacle (assuming he fails).

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

for the sake of the team i hope he doesn't fail but it doesn't look to good for him imo

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I hope he doesn't fail as well. I'd hate to have to have to start all over with a brand new coach for the second time in 3 years. But at the same time, if he's not the guy then he's not the guy. And the sooner we move on the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar