Munchak or Schwartz?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 5, 2012.

?
  1. Munchak

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Schwartz

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Schwartz was an average at best D-coordinator. We had great talent in those years he had good defenses. Especially in the defensive line. Guys like AH and Kevin carter had more to do with our good run defense than anything pertaining to scheme.

In 02-03 we had Carter-Kearse-AH-Robaire Smith up front.

In 07-08 we had AH at the top of his game with KVB and Tony Brown.

When you have a 4-3 scheme with a great front 4 it's not hard to be good.

Then you look at all the other good players he had like Rolle-Bulluck-Finny-Schulters-Thornton-Hope(2 years).

He didn't do anything special here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really like what Munch has done so far and for the most part the whole front office. Munch got bashed some for his choice of Palmer as OC but in hindsight it looks like a great move. The coaching staff looks solid and the team is really coming together. Munch looks very poised and on top of things and I think will end up being a great coach. He also isn't bull headed and recognizes where a weakness is and addresses it. For example he bought in Millard to help the DL impove the pass rush. I just think he has a very good head on his shoulders, runs a tight ship and is willing to make whatever adjustments need to be made. Seems like a good manager and a guy players like to play for.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree with Shortbus about Schwartz. He aint special. Well he is special just the RollTide variety of special.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I love Munch, just wish he would show more emotion.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont mind Munchaks stone cold lifeless face on Sundays. Its actually kinda cool. Cant phase that guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your intellectual contribution to the thread...."F Schwartz"...

Did you get that from reading Von Mises or Hayek?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll say this, i bet Harbaugh doesn't do that slap on the back bit with Munchack.

Munchack is a respected guy. He doesn't trash talk and act like a fool and conducts himself with class. And he can beat the hell out of any other coach. I like that.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I bet he has that same look when he bones his wife

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MBSGWB sucks.

glad too see him go and take his useless base43D with him. Dude wasted KBs career

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

how exactly has Munchak gotten away from Fisher when Schwartz hasn't?

-9-7 (pretty close to Fisher's career win%)
    -Stuck with Hass/Stuck with Collins
    -Both hire terrible coordinators
    -Both accussed of having the team "quit" on them (Vince Young/Chris Johnson + others)

Schwartz is the real deal. I laughed while most of you mocked him in his time here. LOL, when you guys acted like you had any idea what you were talking about and now Schwartz turned around a terrible team and made them into a playoff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar