Munchak or Schwartz?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 5, 2012.

?

Munchak or Schwartz?

1. Munchak

22 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Schwartz

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Just look at him...

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Looks like he is from LOTR
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

more like......

lord of the never gonna get a ring!

ill be here all night
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Had to vote for Schwartz. He had been pursuing head coaching jobs and received serious consideration. With a vacancy at HC, he definitely would have been in the mix, and by all accounts, he's generally a very intelligent man. Being the one that's been trying to move up the ranks and adamant about landing a HC gig, I think he would have charmed Adams into giving him the job.

Still happier that we have Munchak though. Look at the problems that Schwartz's players have. Discipline sucks.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I'd find it more interesting if Munchak got the Texans jobs that he interviewed for.
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Honestly, Schwartz probably would have gotten the job but I'm thankful Munchak did. I'll take Munchak any day of the week
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Fat Al made Wartz. He had the most vanilla def scheme. A basic 4-3. I never saw a blitz after Greg Williams left. fat Al collapsed the pocket. Our LBs, CBs, and S would play soft D. was never impressed with Wartz. They may come in 3rd in their own conf. GB, Chicago, and we will beat them this year.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I want to stick it to Detroit this year probably more than any other team.
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Along with the Pats, Bolts, Steelers, and Texans twice. It's a couple of teams that I want some get on this year.
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Schwartz would have gotten the job in that scenario. Had Dinger not become sick with cancer i think he would have been the top candidate for the job.

As for who i prefer i like Munch. Not sure really what coaching philosophy they even have in Detroit. Throw it high to megatron? Schwartz has been the beneficiary of a team that has had a super high draft pick every year for a decade. I don't see any great coaching there.

Without those 3-4 super high draft picks the team is crap. Stafford and megatron single won them 8 games last year. The defense sucks and they have no running game.